We also need to borrow a few items if you have them:
- 100 metal chairs for the outdoor dining room. These will be exposed to the weather.
- 2 refrigerators to be placed in the church office.
More volunteers needed ...
We are in need of at least 8 more volunteers per day for the following dates:
- May 17: Volunteers to unload trailers, set up tables and saws, run electrical, sort lumber, erect other tents, sort tools, begin sawing lumber, etc.
- May 19-21: Volunteers each day to saw and stack lumber, etc.
- May 22-23: Volunteers each day to continue prep work.
- Please contact Cindy McKenzie if you are planning on working these days. We need a head count so we can prepare meals. Even if you plan to work a few hours, we need to notify Cindy. Also, we need everyone working on the site to fill out an OSHA form below. These are also available at the church office and in the foyer on Sunday morning.
Keep in mind that we need additional volunteers to bring desserts and clean up for May 19-21. Don't forget that on Memorial Day Weekend (May24 & 26) we will need an UNLIMITED number of volunteers each day to build walls, assemble windows, door frames, and set the small trusses.
Please remember to:
(1) Contact Cindy ASAP at 757-813-6718 or email@example.com if you planning to work
(2) Fill out an OSHA Form
(3) Unless working in the kitchen, bring a hammer, tool belt or nail apron, gloves, and tape measure. Hard hats and safety glasses will be provided.
Please keep praying and praising!