- May 10: Volunteers are needed to erect the 40x80 tent
- May 17-18: Volunteers are needed to unload trailers, set-up tables and saws, run electrical, sort lumber, erect other tents, sort tools, begin sawing lumber, etc.
- May 19-21: 18 volunteers are needed each day to saw and stack lumber, etc.
- May 22 -23: 12 volunteers are needed each day to continue prep work
- Volunteers are needed to bring desserts and cleanup for May 19-21
- May 24 and 26: UNLIMITED number of volunteers each day to build walls, assemble windows, door frames, and set the small trusses
Construction volunteers should bring a hammer, tool belt or nail apron, gloves, and tape measure. Hard hats and safety glasses will be provided.
If you are available to volunteer on these days, there will be a sign up board in the foyer on Sunday morning. Please make sure when you sign up that you write down your e-mail address so the Logistics Team can contact you. This is really important! If you have questions, please contact Cindy Mackenzie at 757.813.6718 or email@example.com.
Also, if you are yet to fill out one of the orange "Harvest is Now Volunteer" forms they are available on the information table in the foyer. These should go to Cindy or Judith.